Product Disclaimer

WARNING: Some items contain small parts and/or are filled with various liquids such as water, slime or foam, handle with CAUTION.

EXTREME CAUTION: Some items may be a CHOKING HAZARD, Please keep out of reach of small children and animals. Magnets can be fatal if swallowed so keep out of reach of children, 14+years only. 

CARE: Please note that some objects may be delicate, so please handle with care. Most items can be washed in warm soapy water. 

IMAGES: Please note that whilst we strive for accuracy, images and colours can vary in 'real life' from the screen in which you are viewing our website on.